Monday, February 22, 2010

Smarty Pants Preschool Update

Wait listed.

No joke.

My 2 1/2 year old daughter was just wait listed.

I wrote a comment about it on someone else's blog and actually typed "weight listed."

Think that means something? Not sure what, if anything. Maybe I'm putting too much weight on all this even though I keep saying it's crazy and doesn't matter and what the heck is wrong with New York.

Or maybe I just need to start the Fat Flush. Which I appear to be doing tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that no one should be wait listed before the age of four.

3 comments:

Karen said...

OMG wait listed??? I agree, nobody should be wait listed before the age of 4!

Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy said...

LOL so true. What IS wrong with New York? :)

Margie Widgeon said...

adorable blog...new follower here..thanks for stopping by my blog...

www.landofthefrees.blogspot.com